Gitman’s international academic and business career includes the following accomplishments:
- CardioVascular Surgical Suites LLC 2019 – present, Co-Founder. A state-of-the-art facility utilizing the most modern equipment.As a CVSS physician, you will work with the most cutting-edge, high-precision robotic system available.
- Technocon International Inc 1996 – present, Founder. The company is involved in several innovative technologies related to mining metallurgy, recycling, mineral recovery, and metal trading.
- Top Office Pros Business Services Inc. 2004 – present, Founder. The company works under the brand name Office Wagon and is your one stop shop for all your office supply needs.
- STG Freight Services Inc. 2005 – present, President. Logistics and freight forwarding service providers, offering integrated shipping by air, water, and land worldwide.
- Signet International LLC 2006 – present, President. Microsoft Business Partner and Practice. Cross-industry solutions based on Microsoft Dynamics 365 ERP and CRM modules enabling digital transformation of the company clients.
- VGM International, Inc. US, 1998 – 2010, President. VGM is a telecommunications and IT holding company. Company is involved in R&D and implementations of the existing technologies.
- Worldwide Aviation Group 2010 – 2016, President.
- Rain Precipitation Systems, LLC. 2009 – Present, CEO. Technology company centering around the revolutionary rain-inducing technology, Rain On Request. The company has successfully installed systems in North and Central America, as well as in the Middle East.
- Fellowship (6 years) in the Mining Research and Development Institute, Soviet Academy of Science;
- Founder of Technology Group, one of the first (1987) Russian privately owned R&D centers, based in Moscow; In recent years Jacob directed his efforts towards developing “green” technologies in different fields, including local climate correction, waste-to-energy, biomass-to-energy and alternative energy.